Groove Blade For Polystyrene - 20 mm
- Item number: EX10210017
- Model: STYRO GROOVE PBT20
- In the product range since: 2018
Prices incl. VAT Shipping costs abroad not included*
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays**
- Suitable for joints with a diameter of 20 mm
- The blade can be bent if necessary
- For cutting insulation panels made from Styrofoam
- Suitable for working with materials that melt at low temperatures
- No exposure to cutting dust thanks to the clean edges
Foam Cutting Blade Round 20 mm
Use the foam cutting blade to cut precise joints into Styrofoam and other insulation materials.
You need to cut joints with a Pro Bauteam foam cutter, but you don’t have the right equipment? With the round foam cutting blade STYRO GROOVE, you can precisely cut joints with a smooth cut edge in materials such as polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS), polyethylene, polypropylene or comparable materials, for example to make cable and pipe embedding. The foam cutting blade has a diameter of 34 mm and can be bent if necessary.
The foam cutting blade can be attached to the foam cutters by Pro Bauteam in a few easy steps, making it an essential tool for both construction and home improvement jobs. Pro Bauteam's accessories can be used with most other manufacturers' foam cutters, making them a perfect and affordable addition to your electric tools for Styrofoam cutting.
- Foam cutting blade STYRO GROOVE PBT20
Write the first review for this product